At Jack’s Tours, Inc. and Jack’s Hawaii, Inc. collectively (“Jack’s”), we respect your concerns about privacy. As we continue to develop our website, we will take advantage of new technologies to improve the services we provide.
Personal information and other data we collect
- We collect personal information and credit card information when you book any of our services or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
- Our servers automatically record information when you visit our website or book some of our services including the URL, browser type and language, the times you access our Website, and when you arrive at or leave Jack’s website. We use this information only to try to understand our customers’ preferences better and to manage the load on our servers, so as to improve our services and your experience with us. We do not track the websites that you visit before or after you leave our site.
- We retain information such as e-mails or faxes that we receive as part of your correspondence with us. We also retain customer service correspondence and other correspondence from us to you. We retain these records for recording-keeping purposes, to measure and improve our customer service, and if applicable to investigate potential fraud and violations of our User Agreement. We may, over time, delete these records if permitted by law.
- From time to time, we may collect customer reviews that maybe published on our website for marketing purposes.
- Information you provide to us will not be shared with other organizations.
- We will make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
We regularly review our compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our treatment of personal information by contacting us through this website (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by writing to us at Privacy Matters, c/o Jack’s Hawaii, Inc., 737 Kanoelehua Avenue, Hilo, Hawaii 96720, USA. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is our policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between us and an individual.
While we welcome your comments, feedback and suggestions regarding our website, our merchandises and our services, we do not wish to receive any confidential or proprietary ideas, suggestions, materials or information. All of your comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, and other submissions that are submitted to our company shall become and remain the property of Jack’s. Any such disclosure or submission by you is a declaration of the full release of all proprietary claims and/or intellectual rights regarding your submission. Jack’s is under no obligation to pay compensation of any kind for your comments or submissions.