Jack’s Tours, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is seeking to hire talented and motivated individuals who are interested in joining our team of professionals. We are a company committed to providing a safe and positive working environment and proud of our team of employees who are committed to providing first class customer service to our clients. If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please complete the applicable employment application or email your resume to: email@example.com.
Current openings include:
- Dispatcher (Hilo & Kona) ~ Full Time
- Applicants should have the ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail in a busy office environment. Excellent customer service and communication skills also required. Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Japanese-Speaking Reservations Agent (Hilo) ~ Full Time
- Applicants must be proficient in Word & Excel with the ability to multi task in a busy office environment while meeting strict deadlines. Excellent customer service, communication skills & attention to detail also required. College degree or equivalent work experience in a customer service or tourism industry desirable.
- Diesel Mechanic (Hilo & Kona)
- Applicants must have prior experience in a/c, diesel and gasoline engines. CDL-A (with “P” endorsement or CDL-B (with “P” endorsement) license preferred. Full-time and part-time positions available. Must be able to work overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Motorcoach Drivers with Hawaii CDL license ~ Full-Time & Part-Time positions.
- Applicants must have a CDL-B with “P” endorsement or Type 3 license. Full & part time positions available.
- Van, Sedan Transfer Drivers with valid State of Hawaii Type 3 license (Kona location) ~ Full-Time & Part-Time positions.
- Japanese-Speaking Guides/Narrators ~ Full-Time & Part-Time positions.
- Japanese-Speaking Airport Staff
- (Kona location ~ Full-Time & Part-Time positions).
- (Hilo location ~ Part-Time positions).
- Applicants must be fluent in Japanese. Able to assist with baggage and coordinate flight arrival and departures.
- Japanese-Speaking Drivers ~ Full-Time & Part-Time positions.
Salary and benefits commensurate with prior qualification and experience. Mail or fax resume to: 737 Kanoelehua Avenue, Hilo, HI 96720. Fax: 969-7681 or call 969-9507 for further information. You may also apply in person at 737 Kanoelehua Avenue in Hilo or at 73-4210 Hulikoa Drive in Kona.